Diversity Common Reader: Citizenship of the Body
An exhibition showcasing artword by current NMU students that explores the diversity present in our community. In celebration of the things that make us individuals, but also those things that bring us together. Submissions are open to al types of media and should respond to and refelct upton the Diversity Common Reader selcetion Nobody's Son: Notes from An American Life.
Open to submissions ending March 22.
Work on display: March 26th - April 20th.
- You MUST be enrolled at Northern Michigan University.
- You DO NOT have to be an art major to submit your work.
- Entry Fee is $1 per submission, unless otherwise specified.
- Work MUST be ready to hang/display*.
- Work not ready to display will be disqualified.
- Bring work to The Students’ Art Gallery during submission period.
- We have TV Monitors & DVD players to display digital work. Must be in .h264 (mp4) format.
- We can arrange computers to display web design work.
*"READY TO HANG/DISPLAY" is defined by the Students' Art Gallery as work which is matted/framed and presentable.
NOT Presentable includes: Damaged Frames, Smudged Matte Board, ETC. Works intended to be hung have hardware on them that facilitates hanging. 3-D Works must be stable and safe.