The artwork will revolve around contemporary events or experiences that are not frequently discussed that the artists draw inspiration from.
Open to submissions ending February 22nd.
Work on display: February 26th - March 23rd.
- You MUST be enrolled at Northern Michigan University.
- You DO NOT have to be an art major to submit your work.
- Entry Fee is $1 per submission, unless otherwise specified.
- Work MUST be ready to hang/display*.
- Work not ready to display will be disqualified.
- Bring work to The Students’ Art Gallery during submission period.
- We have TV Monitors & DVD players to display digital work. Must be in .h264 (mp4) format.
- We can arrange computers to display web design work.
*"READY TO HANG/DISPLAY" is defined by the Students' Art Gallery as work which is matted/framed and presentable.
NOT Presentable includes: Damaged Frames, Smudged Matte Board, ETC. Works intended to be hung have hardware on them that facilitates hanging. 3-D Works must be stable and safe.